As a User Experience Designer, you will play a critical role in designing a product that is used daily by large organizations to interact with large numbers of vendors and track their metadata.
In this role, you will work with our product and development teams from the earliest phases of innovation through the transition into delivery. Communicating key experience design criteria to our development team and assisting in the transition from strategic concept to solution design and implementation is essential.
You will need to be comfortable partnering with key stakeholders at various organizational levels from our end users to our C-suite. We expect creative storytelling abilities to connect the current experience and to a vision for improvements that meets both user and business needs.
We are looking for someone with an opinionated eye for design and a strong visual style. Our app has a very rich feature set and the ultimate goal is to make sure it is understandable by our end users.
The job is remote, but most of our staff is in the Eastern Time Zone (US). We are only considering applicants with at least four hours of overlap with 9-5 EST each working day.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Conducting usability testing
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Flexible hours
- Flexible location (have laptop, will travel)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual vacation stipend
- Fitness fund
- Commuter benefit
Job Type: Full-time