Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Programs
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? If a software company develops a product that dramatically improves the speed, efficiency, and effectiveness of procurement teams, but no one knows that product exists, does it matter?
Let’s not find out. We’ve got the product and a compelling value proposition, but we need you to help us tell the world about it. As our Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Programs, you will be tasked with keeping the top of our funnel full. You will develop, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities. To do this effectively, we expect that you will be creative, analytical and hands-on with a strong bias to action. You should be data driven and output oriented.
Vendorful is a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment. Every member of our team is given a great deal of autonomy. To succeed here, you must feel comfortable developing a plan and executing on it. Your colleagues are here to support you, but if your preference is to work in a more bureaucratic setting with multiple levels of approval, this is not the job for you.
If you’re ready to guide us in getting our message out to the world, we’d love to talk with you.
- Fill our funnel with MQLs and SQLs.
- Engage with sales to collaborate on target markets, personas, etc.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans around target accounts (new and existing) to include thought leadership initiatives and demand generation programs for lead creation, lead nurturing, and customer marketing with clear objectives and outcomes defined.
- Employ a portfolio of marketing strategies to develop, test, launch, and measure programs: account-based marketing programs, emails, webcasts, content syndication, digital ads, and 3rd-party programs.
- Create and manage campaign timeline; drive campaign execution and success. Monitor results and adjust campaign tactics quickly to optimize outcomes.
- Use WordPress, HubSpot and Salesforce to build/support campaigns and report on results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors to build high quality campaign content.
- 7+ years or marketing experience and a substantial amount of that in B2B software.
- Proven, successful inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels.
- Analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation.
- Proven results and practical know-how of the latest trends and tactics of digital marketers.
- Advanced knowledge of current and innovation B2B demand generation methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM/SEO, display, social, events, etc.).
- Expertise with HubSpot and experience with WordPress and Salesforce.
- Outcomes-oriented self-starter who is always interested in learning and innovating, unafraid to take action.
- Comfortable in a startup environment, i.e., scrappy, resource-constrained, and high velocity.
- Flexible hours
- Flexible location (have laptop, will travel)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual vacation stipend
- Fitness fund
- Commuter benefit
Job Type: Full-time