Enterprise Account Executive
We’re looking for our first AE, a senior Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business. You will identify, nurture and close opportunities with new prospects, manage forecasts and track customer data. You should be equally comfortable qualifying and developing relationships with inbound leads as you are with prospecting in concert with account-based marketing campaigns.
We are strong proponents of a consultative sales approach and like to learn about the customer’s needs first before talking about our solutions. Your expertise will be critical in helping articulate the value of our products, leading to a signed contract and smooth hand-off to our customer success team.
While you may be first, you won’t be alone! You will be supported by marketing, experienced founders, and a world-class product team that has fully embraced “customer-driven development.” Culture fit is very important to us and we feel strongly that the person who will succeed in this role should have a very well-developed sense of customer empathy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing software company that is taking a novel approach to addressing widespread challenges in and around procurement. You can have a tremendous impact, setting the tone and helping us build the sales culture at Vendorful.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Qualification of and engagement with inbound leads.
- Outbound prospecting.
- Listening (and more listening) to prospects.
- Running demos and explaining the Vendorful value proposition.
- Nurturing prospects and closing deals.
- Keeping the CRM up to date with sales activities.
- 5+ years experience in an Account Executive or similar role, selling enterprise software.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in and/or deep knowledge of the procurement software space.
- Flexible hours
- Flexible location (have laptop, will travel)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual vacation stipend
- Fitness fund
- Commuter benefit
Job Type: Full-time